Armenian Marketing Association
The Association is engaged in the preparation and implementation of presentations and exhibitions aimed at promoting a particular company, product or service.
Example of the work of this department:
The purpose of EXPO-RUSSIA ARMENIA is the development of economic, scientific, technical, cultural and political cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Armenia, the establishment and strengthening of connections between countries, the development of joint business, trade, economic and investment relations.
«Expo-Russia Armenia» was full of events. The events included the international conference «Russia-Armenia: prospects for economic cooperation,» round tables, business meetings. The presentation of Russia’s special economic zones aroused great interest in the guests and participants of the exhibition. During the conference, the Armenian-Russian economic cooperation results of 2008 were summed up, and prospects for the future were outlined. An awarding ceremony of medals «For Economic Cooperation: Russia — Armenia» took place.
The Armenian Marketing Association presented the Armenian Export Catalog, the business directory of Armenian organizations and its other projects at the exhibition.
Presentation of the main research results of the Eurasian Monitor on the topic: «Perception of the population of new independent states in the history of the Soviet and post-Soviet periods» — 11th wave. April — May 2009
The basis of the «Eurasian Monitor» project is regular (once every 6 months) synchronized polls of the population of the post-Soviet countries using a single instrument (questionnaire). In each of the participating countries, surveys are conducted according to a nationwide representative sample (1100-2000 people).
The single intercountry operator of the project is the non-profit partnership «International Research Agency» Eurasian Monitor ”
Population surveys within the framework of the EM project provide:
- Azerbaijan — International Center for Social Research (Baku)
- Armenia — Armenian Marketing Association (Yerevan)
- Belarus — Sociological Laboratory «NOVAK» (Minsk)
- Georgia — Institute for Social Research and Analysis (Tbilisi)
- Kazakhstan — Institute for Comparative Social Research «TseSSI-Kazakhstan» (Astana); Center for Social and Political Research «Strategy» (Almaty);
- Kyrgyzstan — Public Opinion Study Center «El-Pikir» (Bishkek)
- Latvia, SKDS Company (Riga)
- Lithuania, UAB «Baltijos Tyrimai» / Baltic Surveys (Vilnius)
- Moldova, Company CBS-AXA Ltd (Chisinau)
- Russia — Russian Public Opinion Research Center «VCIOM» (Moscow)
- Tajikistan — Center for Social and Political Research «Korshinos» (Dushanbe)
- Uzbekistan — «Expert Fikri» Company (Tashkent)
- Ukraine — «Research & Branding Group» Company (Kiev)
- Estonia — Saar Poll Company (Tallinn)
Survey Toolkit and Data Analysis:
- Research group ZIRCON (Moscow)
Also among the projects:
- Organization and holding of presentations for the Armenian representative office of the Japanese corporation Rizo Kagaku (production of Risographs)
- Presentation of the research on «The role of small and medium-sized businesses in the development of society»