The organization of thematic events includes conferences, seminars, press conferences, etc.
This department has implemented the following projects:
- Organization and holding of conferences and seminars on the topic «Small and Medium Business in Armenia and the USA»
- Organization and holding of seminars on the topic «Basics of Marketing and PR» and «Organization of Marketing Service»
- Organization and holding of the international conference of the Eurasian Monitor «Development of the system of intercountry research of public opinion in the post-Soviet states»
- The conference
The Eurasian Monitor Non-Commercial Partnership «Eurasian Monitor» (www.eurasiamonitor.org) and the Armenian Marketing Association initiated The Eurasian Monitor Conference. The event presented the results of sociological research coordinated in 14 countries of the former USSR. There was also a discussion of problems inherent in a particular country in economics, politics, social sphere, etc. Also, the audience had the opportunity to get acquainted with foreign research organizations, their representatives, and various projects.
The international conference was attended by:
- Sociological Laboratory «NOVAK» — Belarus, Minsk
- Institute for Comparative Social Research «CESSI-Kazakhstan» — Kazakhstan, Astana
- Center «Strategy» — Kazakhstan, Alma-Ata
- Russian Public Opinion Research Center «VCIOM» — Russia, Moscow
- Research group «ZIRCON» — Russia, Moscow
- Public Opinion Study Center «El-Pikir» — Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek
- Company «CBS-AXA Ltd» — Moldova, Chisinau
- SKDS company — Latvia, Riga
- Center «Expert Fikri» — Uzbekistan, Tashkent
- Armenian Marketing Association — Armenia, Yerevan.