The Marketing Consulting Department specializes in consulting, developing business plans and marketing policies for enterprises.
Consulting carried out by AAM in cooperation with MPG:
- Business and management consulting
- Consulting on foreign economic issues
- Consulting on identifying the company’s competitors
- Consulting on the organization of presentations
- Consulting on the organization of advertising campaigns
- Consulting on the opening of representative offices of foreign companies
- Consulting on preparation of business plans
- Partner search consulting
- Consulting on promoting goods and services
- Economic Development Consulting
- Marketing Consulting
- Consulting on projects funded by international programs
- Sociological Research Consulting
- Consulting assistance in marketing and product sales
- Consulting assistance in reorientation of management and strategic planning
- Consulting assistance in the distribution of product samples and brochures
- Consultations are carried out through seminars on the topics required for consideration.
As a result, you and your company will be able to easily adapt to the changing conditions of the external environment of your business, develop original and most effective marketing strategies, improve the qualifications of your employees, improve the work of your company’s marketing services, and much more. You will be able to have the maximum amount of information necessary for the successful operation of your company.
The results’ success is guaranteed by the relevant specialists who have been retrained in Greece, the USA, Russia, Austria, France, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Turkey, etc. All of them have at least 15 years of experience in marketing. Many of our specialists have headed marketing departments in various consulting companies and acted as consultants to government agencies.
The consultants have working experience with organizations:
Eurocommission Delegation, Food Provision Project, Eurasia Foundation, OXFAM, TACIS, ProSME, SEMA, IATC, Sodeteg, IREX, INTERNEWS, ProMEDIA, US State Department ECA, World Learning, IESC Representation, ProMEDIA, CYSCA (Boston), Eurasian Monitor (Moscow ), Beeline (Yerevan, Moscow), Beaujolais (Moscow), Indepts (Moscow), Kvantek (Moscow), Gamma (Tbilisi), Romir, TNC (Moscow), Market Sense (Moscow), Norman Russia (Moscow), ACT ( Tbilisi), US Embassy, USAID, UNDP, ULTEX Market Research (Moscow), NOMAND GROUP (Moscow), Mico. Ink. (Saint Petersburg).