Effective presentation skills
The ability to present oneself correctly plays a leading role in modern business. The main goal of an effective presentation is to create a positive impression of you and your product. Public speaking involves knowing some of the laws of product presentation. To be successful in public speaking, you need to know and have confidence in effective presentation tools. This training program is for those representatives of organizations who often communicate with customers, are employees of the sales department, and often speak to an audience. The training will benefit all those interested in personal growth as an experienced speaker who can work with an audience. The training will be useful to all those interested in personal development as a professional speaker who can work with an audience and achieve personal goals.
During the training, participants are given the opportunity to revise their future presentations and develop a plan for personal development of presentation skills.
The aim of the training is:
- Identify the main components of a successful presentation
- Learn to create a presentation according to specified goals
- Check out some approaches to getting audience attention
- Realizing the importance of non-verbal communication
- Learn how to effectively answer all questions from the audience.
At the end of the course, you will be able to
- Distribute information correctly and include it in the presentation
- Select and use appropriate materials
- Schedule a presentation based on your goals
- Keep the audience’s attention
- Use non-verbal communication
- Deal effectively with emerging issues.
The program contains the following topics
Day 1 (18:30- 20:30)
- Meet the participants
- What is effective presentation
- Goal setting
- Establishing audience needs
- Lesson construction (introduction, main part, conclusion)
- Practical work: Designing the construction of a presentation.
- Providing homework
Day 2 (18:30- 20:30)
Parameters influrncing the effective presentation
- Parameters affecting the first impression
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- Purposeful use of the room
- We work with questions
Fear or anxiety? Practical work: Presentations of participants and discussion
Day 3 (18:30-21: 00)
Practical work: Presentations by participants and discussion (continued)
Materials (preparation and use)
- Working with Power Point Slides
- Working with a flipchart
- Practical work
Questions and Answers
Developing a personal development plan